August 15, 2008

and the sun was till up there..

a bit more than 100 days into this new life, for the first time ever, i was home before 7pm on a work day!

6.30pm on tuesday, and 6pm..6pm!!..on wednesday and thursday.

those days were so precious to me, coming home on my own and seeing the school children just leaving their schools, and more than an hour before the sun set.

i had time to do the dishes, take in the dry clothes before it got cold, do grocery shopping, put my aspella into order and cook dinner.

now i'm back at work. i've been thinking how unhealthy it is to reach home when it's all dark outside and having so little time to make a home.

and i owe the 3 blissful days to my superiors of course, who sent/ agreed to send me for training that ends at 5pm. very good sessions i had, and i tried to be a very good sponge, learning techniques in couple counselling. at least i am now better prepared for the intensive caseworks that will surely come my way. never mind that the training adds to my anxiety about my own relationship =P

have i mentioned that i cooked dinner? and the last time i checked, pigs still can't fly =D

2 comments:

Mary said...

so when are you going to cook for open house? hehehehe....i want to taste your cooking!
*see i told you that you can survive!*

Anonymous said...

haha..yeah..i surprise even myself at times =D