August 18, 2008

more about adjustments

people have been asking about my new aspella, and why i haven't uploaded the pics after renovation is done.

the truth is, there's no way of taking a pic without showing how my blue room has been turned into a storage area, cluttered with boxes packed with knick knacks from our previous life.

goose and i have decided to take it easy on furnishing the house. we have this shared sentiment about spending within our means, and that credit cards are for emergencies and absolute essentials only. of course, this means the house is only sparsely furnished, but that's fine with us.

we've been getting our furnitures from IMM, picket & rail and barang-barang. my bedroom's the only place that is fully furnished. and before eid, insyaallah we'll have shelving for our household shelter so that the blue room can go back to being a bedroom.

looking back, the only think we splurged on is our 42" full hd lcd tv from harvey norman. goosey's idea, of course. oh well, it could've been the 50" one..but thank God i got there in time to stop him.

i am enjoying my house. goosey's calling me his weekend housewife. am still adjusting to all of this.

time really flies.

and my best buddies are celebrating their babies' first year already. imagine that. my friends, mommies, all of them.

i still have no idea if i am ready to be a mommy so soon.

No comments: